Faculty of Engineering
The Faculty of Engineering of the Future University, Sudan is dedicated to producing professionals who are critical thinkers and problem solvers. Its task is to develop young engineers with the best that science and technology can offer in a manner that can transform them into responsible professionals.
Engineering programs of the Future University-Sudan produce worldclass engineers who can synthesize a broad range of disciplinary knowledge while keeping the systemic nature of the problem within their view. As we face the challenges that come our way, it will be the engineers with their critical and analytical minds that can transform our dreams into reality.
The Faculty of Engineering provides a venue for students to verify and reinforce theoretical engineering concepts. The laboratory set-up resembles a real–life engineering workplace where the student is expected to integrate diversified knowledge with a range of handson procedures in the constructive synthesis of any activity. The handson experience of the engineering students enables them to become confident when later faced with actual situations.The engineering laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art apparatus and powered by leading makers of engineering laboratory equipment.
Life is boring without Engineers…
Join us here at Future University and be one of the chosen few who create a more comfortable world that we live in. At the Faculty of Engineering, we provide instruction with quality and excellence through our globally enhanced curricular programs delivered by a pool of competent teaching staff and supported with state-of-the-art equipment. You will also experience meaningful co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for a better quality of student life while earning your engineering degree.
Vision and Mission
We aim to become a center of excellence in engineering education and a research center for cutting edge technology. It is our task to educate future engineering professionals who can create a better world through the application of mathematics, science and technology. Specifically, graduates of the engineering programs can:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as analyse and interpret data.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- Function well as part of multidisciplinary teams.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Communicate effectively.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
- Recognize the need for and engage in life-long learning.
- Understand contemporary issues.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.